The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Bel Air Weekly Meet Up Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's coming tonight? Shawn and I will both be there.:thumb:

Anyone doing anything tonight? I have the talon out of the batcave and the g/f is greek so she has her easter thing this weekend! Something cheap as I just got everything paid for and well, you know... I do have a full tank tho...

-Alex

Hello peoplee! these meets sound pretty fun.. i live down around columbia and hangout with the people around here (some dsm, some not).. we go to glen burnie and ellicott city alot but are trying to find some other places to hit up... do alot of cars show up up there and is it only dsms? maybe me and some friends will roll up one nice night. (when it finally stops raining and gets a tad warmer out) LOL. also anyone goin to the college park meet from up there?

have fun be safe!

man this thread picked up since the last time i saw it. way to go matt

it took some time but its getting more popular

Hello peoplee! these meets sound pretty fun.. i live down around columbia and hangout with the people around here (some dsm, some not).. we go to glen burnie and ellicott city alot but are trying to find some other places to hit up... do alot of cars show up up there and is it only dsms? maybe me and some friends will roll up one nice night. (when it finally stops raining and gets a tad warmer out) LOL. also anyone goin to the college park meet from up there?

have fun be safe!

Yes its all dsms and evos that show some weeks are on and some off. Some weeks we have 20+ cars come other weeks theres only a handful. But we have guys and girls coming from all over. its definately a good time we stay for hours just shooting the shit and looking over the cars. As far as the college park meet goes im not going to it, car shows are fun but not my fav thing to do. You guys are more then welcome to come up the more cars we get the better, hope to see you soon.

have fun be safe!

Where abouts in columbia you guys hang out?

Columbia hang out sounds good,but yeah the bel air meet is pretty good i make the hour drive and toll each way as often as the wife free's me up,:sneaky::coy:

the park and ride at 175 and snowden river pkwy. also mars off 40, and the empty parking garage next to the mall occasionally. shoot me a pm if you wanna come out with us. its not like a set thing.. mainly just whenever its a really nice night.:D

so who all is gonna be there tomorrow night? i know i will

I may . . . it's that or I'll put her down for the weekend to replace some leaky valve stem seals :notgood:

I may swing through, not feeling like doing anything as of late.

Is anyone up for cruising the week or would you rather park and chat like usual?

Yup, and I'm bringing those camshaft hood-props you wanted. You still want that Dollar General Dura-Flow Muffler right?

yea i need dat shit yo fo my dual exhaust dat way i be twin turbo

sorry my rice side came out LOL

I can come to this meet starting a little later in May.

In the mean time if anyone in the Ellicott City/ Catonsville area wants to get together.. PM me.

whos gonna be there this week? i will be there

Hey dudes. Just poppin' in to say hi. It's been a while.

Nice to see Dave is still on here! You got a EVO X! nice!

Good to see Matt on here too. You got a new laser?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back