The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

being a perfectionist...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddsm00

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 19, 2004
east brunswick, New_Jersey
how many of you guys are such perfectionists that on a daily basis you get pissed off about something you did while driving or ger get pissed of about something you did at the track while driving even though you know it wasnt that wrong...LOL...i fell like im going crazy every day i have to nit pick at my self about everything and tell myself it has to be better or ill always suck at driving...it seems like i tell myslef i suck at driving on a daily basis and that i need to get better LOL...yeah :cry: i feel like i have ocd when im behind the wheel :p

Yeah, I'm picky/weird I guess.

If i'm in a car, Even other then mine. All of the heating vents hafto be straight and even. Flush with the rest of the stuff around it, Not turned or anything.
When my bed gets made, It hasto be the exact length on each side of the bed, Not longer or shorter on one side, Then the other.

I'm not even going to name anymore because those two are bad enough. I have tons though :| :(

yeah i wonder if it will ever stop...but probobly not.....

My girl's somewhat of a perfectionist..really pisses me off sometimes though. :thumbdown

I'm the same way with the HVAC vents & sh*t..especially when it comes to washing/cleaning my car. I'm not THAT bad though.

ever taken a toothbrush to your engine? :shhh: i'm a perfectionist with EVERYTHING. it usually doesn't bother me though, i like it!

Same here with the vents, but no so much with the car washing. Since Im switching over all the panels to 1gb and getting it repainted I dont really worry about this body now.

I guess Im not too bad though. I put some blue LEDs in the footwells to go with my blue light theme; never finished since the soldering iron busted, so the wires are just hanging there :laugh: . Also, my goddamn dash is peeling and I dont know how to fix it grrrrr , I might just drill a hole in it and put a screw and washer in place.

I REALLY do try to keep my car clean, but the roads to work are made of dirt.

So much for that.

reddsm00 said:
how many of you guys are such perfectionists that on a daily basis you get pissed off about something you did while driving or ger get pissed of about something you did at the track while driving even though you know it wasnt that wrong...LOL...i fell like im going crazy every day i have to nit pick at my self about everything and tell myself it has to be better or ill always suck at driving...it seems like i tell myslef i suck at driving on a daily basis and that i need to get better LOL...yeah :cry: i feel like i have ocd when im behind the wheel :p
I know what you should perfect. PERIODS, and how to use them. Maybe some capitalization too.

PogiTSI said:
I know what you should perfect. PERIODS, and how to use them. Maybe some capitalization too.

well...grammer is just not one of the things i am a perfectionist about...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back