The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

before starting up

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white 91 tsi

Probationary Member
Mar 18, 2005
richmond, Virginia
I recently replaced the head gasket on my car and am about to start it back up. I got told that i need to take a fuse out and let the turbo fill with oil. I need to find out if this is true and what and where the fuse is

check VFAQ [16G install on 2g]... when I did my 16G install I was instructed to do this also. I think it's called the MPI fuse. Either way, it allows you to crank the car without having it turn over.. thus getting oil flowing through the turbo

yes yes take the plug of the transister and the one right below it.its located on drivers side right by the coil below intake.

it is the mpi fuse where the positive terminal is the connection has a fuse box containing 3 fuses pull the mpi one...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back