The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Before / after!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You need to send one of them GSX's down my way..Nice cars and keep up the good work.

I'd like to know where exactly you are finding all of these GSXs. I searched for a long time before I found my TSi AWD or a GSX.

sorry guys i got first dibs on the next 5spd gsx shell that he gets :p

i was there today, got some parts for mine, and the wifes car, great guy, and will be out to see him more often to lend a hand, now i know where he's at LOL.

Has one heck of a setup, just needs some "organizational" other then that , a dream to have that many in one area is sick.

:hellyeah: :thumb: :hellyeah: :thumb:

see you was holding out on us!!!

and i rest my case, it is a DSM haven, brining the dead ones back to life. Mine needs a transplant so get crackin LOL

BTW i may take you up on that, for some parts or something, just need some boxes, bags, tape, and some black markers and i can make some kind of system for ya!

This may seem weird, but can you pm your paint code? Ive been wanting to paint my uncles supra this color for a long, long long time

oops thought i quoted the picture, its the copper Titan color.

Thanks

I need to hang out with u. I thought my passion ran deep. we would get along great.

You sir, are amazing. I commend you for bringing all of these DSMs back to life.

Once I havea viable ride to get around, I'll have to stop by and check it out. I'm still curious as to where all of the cars you get are coming from though :thumb:

All I want to know is are you guys hiring. That is friggin awsome. All you need for the garage now is a dyno and your set.

...checkout Pittsburgh Craigslist for those 2gb talon bumpers...ive been up in PA for a month, and have seen 4 or 5 of em for cheap...i LOVE how everyday on CL there are 10-15 new DSMs. Down in SC, you see one or two...every few months, LOL

Will you adopt me. Will work for free. LOL. Im taking a trip to hazelton when i come home to reading. Where do you hide/relocate the master cylinders? Or do you remove them?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back