The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Been hearing bad news from friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SinEclipse

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 31, 2004
San Diego, California
well, about two week ago a friend of mine tells me her grandpa had died. now today about 20 minute ago i IM my friend to see whats up and what did i hear. his dad passed away today around 7:30am. i barely met his dad and he is a really nice guy. i just talked to him and i was speechless. his death is unknown. i do not know what to say because my friend is barely 18.

Man thats some rough stuff. Send him some type of bro card or something.

i'll be helping him out with college and told him if he needs anything just call me. he want some alone time right now just to clear his head out, but i told him to stay home with his mom and 2 younger sister for now since they need him there more than anything else right now.

Thats rough man, I worry about my father all the time. A couple of nights ago I had a dream that me and my lil brother were walking into wal mart when my aunt came running up to me saying that she has been trying to get ahold of me. And that my father had passed away. Now I am not a person that cry's Its not that im a cold hearted person...trust me I have tried to force myself to cry. But in my dream I just fukin lost it. And I know I would cry if I lost my dad. My heart goes out to your friend and his family.

It's weird how things coincide in life. And of course we tend to group things in our minds anyway.

It's all just the Wheel. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down. Not much to do about it but enjoy the good parts of the ride.

yea, i try not to think about death. when i hear these things i try to find something to do that will take my mind off it. Since all of this been happening and hearing my parents were sick i try to do the best i can to help around the house. i try to make their lives easier so they dont stress out on anything.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back