The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Been ages since i was here last...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CleverDSMusername

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 22, 2012
Wichita Falls, Texas
or so it feels like, haven't really had any issues with my 1G arise since the radiator...well i got an M3 today for $2500 so now the 1G can take a *MUCH* needed vacation while i pay off the M3 and get the preventive maintenance squared away on it then i can really kick it into high gear on the GS-T swap.

Once i replace the tires on the M3, do an oil change, and tune-up, i can get a nicely sized storage unit rented out for the 1G to reside and then i'll pull the motor/tranny/engine wiring harness and start working on upgrading/repairing the harness to GS-T specifications. once the harness is finished then i'll focus on cleaning up the engine bay and strip the car down to get it prepped for paint (and have the front core support properly repaired as it looks like someone just simply used a hammer to knock it back straight-ish)

I'll start a build journal the day i get the motor ready for pluckin'

Honestly, I'd sell both those rides for a turbo dsm, awd preferably. M3!?! come on man...seriously? WTF
What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ROFL

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

ROFL

2nd time this week I have heard that. Funny billy.

My brother had a 88 3 series and it had well over 300k miles on the original motor, still spin the tires in 3rd gear, smoked my 4th gen.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back