The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Bedliner Car Restoration... (1998 Mitusbishi Eclipse GST)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgot to update everything but the bedliner eclipse is no longer bed liner, now it’s just really bad paint, I’ve never painted before but I gave it a shot and it looks better than before but it’s not amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_6333.jpeg
    IMG_6333.jpeg
    644.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6305.jpeg
    IMG_6305.jpeg
    568.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5143.jpeg
    IMG_5143.jpeg
    755.4 KB · Views: 32
Have you already wet sanded and polished it?
No and I’m not entirely sure if I’m going to, not the biggest fan of the color now that’s it’s been layed down and there’s some panels where the prep work was less than ideal and the finish quality is really bad. When removing the bed liner there were some panels where the bed liner caused scaring to the panel underneath somehow and I got in a rush to see everything done. I’ll revisit paint and body in the future but next thing on the list is gonna be a rebuild, original 25 year old motor with 248,000+ miles on it.

I will never understand why anyone would use bedliner as an exterior paint. Or flat black for that matter, besides on a rat rod type build. Already looks 1000x better, good work.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back