The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Beach Cruise/BBQ

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeah well now i'm not sure what to do. ok how bout we do the cruise and BBQ on august 4th. then everyone better be here this weekend at LACR for the last night!

i agree with aug 4th i like that better, this saturday is too short notice for alot of people

Sorry but 3PM is too late. By the time we get on the freeway if we're really gonna go down to Zuma beach or Laguna or wherever the traffic will be nuts. We should either get started earlier (meet at Andys/BJs/Bestbuy at like 10 am or something). Also this wasn't much of a heads up and with the site being down a few days it kinda throws things off. There's a lot of things going on for me and other DSMers this weekend..I'm going to my friend's party in San Diego Saturday night that I've been planning on going to for a while now, and also on Friday/Saturday is drag racing both at LACR and Fontana and lots of DSMers are going to both. (This is officially the last weekend LACR is open). Just thought you might want to consider that. How about the next Saturday i.e. August 4th?

so you runnin at california speedway on friday? Im down to finally get an Et for the car and see where its at. either that or ill get kicced off the tracc for not abiding by the safety regulations.

running at LACR friday night. not california speedway

oh wow enough guys....... you have a neon motor, he has a auto. you both ####ed up in some way

I'd be up to bump the date along... mostly as I just started throwing a fuel pump DTC and need to get it fixed for my peace of mind before I go more than a couple miles from home. :b

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back