The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Be a Ninja!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2gGSX

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2004
St. Louis, Missouri
REPOST?
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

still hilarious :p

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...that made my day..thanks...dan

ROFL hahahahah :laugh: :laugh: nice man
special ninja edition
*you know now ever picture u take now u have to have the shoes in it*

This thread is some funny stuff!!! Devil, you never cease to make my sides hurt!!

i just ran upstairs with nothing on but the shirt on my head screaming bloody murder....my dog freaked out and my g/f now thinks im a freak....

/naked ninja

these are the lessons in life that school just doesnt teach but darn well should. :thumb:

i wanna be a ninja to damn digi cam :cry: this thread will go on for ever every 1 post ur ninja face

My bad. Once I saw this thread I knew it was my task to getting one step closer to becoming a full fledged Ninja to let everyone about this gem of a website. Everytime I go there I laugh just as hard as the 1st time. NINJA POWER (HIIII-YAAAA!!!!!)

:rolleyes: hahah he actully did it! most people would laugh and say thats funny, they actully read the directions and go step by step LOL

Ninja, schminja. I can't see a goddamned thing, and I may have broken my nose on the wall trusting in that "Force" crap.

Ow.

Attachments

• ninnyja.jpg
    ninnyja.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 369
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back