The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Bay Area Dsm cruise

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98dsmkid

Freelancer
Aug 4, 2010
San Jose, LB, California
So who's down for a drive? Couple of us dsmers been talking about a drive to Santa Cruz and since the weather is getting better...why not do it.

There will be 2 meeting places......Central Valley/831 will meet at the Chevron on Monterey Road at 11:30am.
Here's the address: 5887 Monterey Road, Gilroy, CA 95020

Bay Area Dsmer's will meet @ 457 Saratoga ave, San Jose, CA 95125 @ Tapioca express at 10:30am, we will be leaving around 10:50 sharp (35min drive) to Gilroy and meet up the central valley and 831 Dsmer's, from there we will leave straight to Santa Cruz to W.Cliff Dr.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Who: ALL DSMers EVERYWHERE
Where: Parking lot at end of West Cliff Dr
When: April 9th 2011
Why: Santa Cruz drive/cruise and photo shoot and BBQ

then back to Milpitas Meet @ Foster freeze at 6pm

im down if i get the car running by then....

Yo man I'm so down but I'll either drive from sanjose to Cruz and break of ### I'm near my home or I'll meet you in Santa Cruz cause that place is 2 blocks away from my my gyms headmaster gym so I can meet you after prac ( I do Brazilian jui jitsu, national champ baby!)

Yo man I'm so down but I'll either drive from sanjose to Cruz and break of ### I'm near my home or I'll meet you in Santa Cruz cause that place is 2 blocks away from my my gyms headmaster gym so I can meet you after prac ( I do Brazilian jui jitsu, national champ baby!)

:thumb::hellyeah::rocks: hella awesome.. teach me some moves

Haha my bro does bjj out of nor cal fight factory here in sj. I use to kickbox with cung le, rudy ott, and josh thompson.

Santa cruz? Near the ocean? What if tsunami hit LOL and I have a soft top too. Count me in. I'm down to drown :)

I'm down for this. If we are going to be there all day, we should definitely get a BBQ going. Maybe roll over to the boardwalk to kill some time or something too?

Lol now alex209 is down too welp time to drop my baby again and role out

:hellyeah: Yeah lets do a lil bbq guys or a potluck.... Ill bring the tri-tip ribs, Oysters, lemon, tapatio and beer I mean drinks :p

The bbq idea sounds legit. Im down for sure. Ill bring charcoal, lighter fluid, and stuff for burgers. Cheeyah.

man i'm sooo down.. we gona take 17 or 84, i'll bring whateve food/beer wise, there are some siiick spots in S.C for pics for sure-

Down to go FORSURE. Hopefully I can have my block back from being honed and bored this week and start reassembly. Down to meet some of the local DSMers! :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why dont you make this on a sunday? This sounds really awsome:thumb: I can prob get some guys in on this!:hellyeah:

I would love to have a meet point at santa cruz where we can all gather up. Part of the lower bay can meet with us in Gilroy then cruise to S.C. (Just a thought)

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why dont you make this on a sunday? This sounds really awsome:thumb: I can prob get some guys in on this!:hellyeah:

I would love to have a meet point at santa cruz where we can all gather up. Part of the lower bay can meet with us in Gilroy then cruise to S.C. (Just a thought)

Either date, i may need someone to swoop me up though.:cool:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back