The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

baseball

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fertez_turbo

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 5, 2003
Baroda, Michigan
I dont know if anyone else watches baseball or not but here goes. SF Giants have always been my team, and Bonds just got intentionally walked in the FIRST inning! Talk about BS. I cant wait till he breaks the record, that is if he ever gets pitched to. Anyone else upset by this? And to top it off it was Roger Clemens who walked him.

Originally posted by fertez_turbo
I dont know if anyone else watches baseball or not but here goes. SF Giants have always been my team, and Bonds just got intentionally walked in the FIRST inning! Talk about BS. I cant wait till he breaks the record, that is if he ever gets pitched to. Anyone else upset by this? And to top it off it was Roger Clemens who walked him.

Probably not Clemens's decision to walk him, he's the type of guy that he would go after him.

Thats what I was thinking, cause thats the first time they have ever faced each other because Clemens was an American Leaguer till this year. After seeing a reply Clemens didnt look too happy about it.

Did you hear that when Bonds hits the next homerun, Willie Mays wants the game to stop and present Bonds with a torch at homeplate. MLB has already given permission for it to happen. The 'Stros are not happy about it. They don't mind the little ceremony but don't do it at home plate. I would not be surprised if they intentionally walk Bonds at each AB. OOOHHH Did you just see that one hit by BAGGY!!!:thumb:

Originally posted by fertez_turbo
Thats what I was thinking, cause thats the first time they have ever faced each other because Clemens was an American Leaguer till this year.

Nooo, they have interleague games. I went to a yankees/giants game in new york a couple years ago and clemens walked bonds 4 times. It sucked :(

Originally posted by DTM006
Nooo, they have interleague games. I went to a yankees/giants game in new york a couple years ago and clemens walked bonds 4 times. It sucked :(

Are you serious?!?! I hate when everyone walks him. But last night during the game they said that was the first time they had faced each other. Weird. I got to see Bonds play at Wrigley a few years ago, Im gonna try and make it this year too. Them Chicago fans can be HARSH when you wear a Bonds jersey on their turf!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back