The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

ECMlink GVR4 Baro CEL

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devilsfutbol17

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Bellingham, Washington
I have two eproms with V3 on them and both of them are throwing 0025 Barometric pressure circuit malfunction. I have friends ecu with V3 on it and it doesn't have the CEL at all. It reads 30.1 inHg which is correct for my location. My two ECUs show .5 inHg.

I am running an evo 8 mas and I also tried a 1g mas with the same results. All three ecu's have had the capacitors replaced. What could cause this?

Well I think I found out why the ECUs are behaving differently. The ECU without the CEL had the intake temp and baro locked. Now I just need to figure out the Baro CEL that I'm still getting.

Attachments

• Baro Cel.elg
    34.7 KB · Views: 53
  • No CEL.elg
    65.6 KB · Views: 53
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back