The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

balance shaft alignment hole on back of block

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicklesmack

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 16, 2009
phoenix, Arizona
Does anyone have an extra block layin around that can spare this bolt i have a massive oil leak i called mitsu the can get it for 5 bucks but wont have it till tue can anyone help

I
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I dont know the thread of the bolt if anyone has an extra one i will replace it with the one i order from mitsu i just dont wanna wait till tue

I Didn't remove it i just got it. i knew it was leaking oil but couldnt find it i googled common oil leaks in that location that came up so i checked but anyway my motor still has the balance shaft belt it's just a way to make sure it's aligned you stick a screwdriver in if it goes in it's aligned if not you have to reset the oil pump sprocket

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back