The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

bada$$ honda

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Damn, $50k for a Honda and the reserve isn't met OMG I wouldn't pay that much for a Honda if it had a ferrari engine bolted in. Not really into show cars but it looks nice. Supra tail lights are a little played out IMO (unless they're on a Supra) and the WS6 hood :barf:

Wow a civic in Seattle thats suprising LOL i think that is the only car people drive here. That one is deffinitely not your average civic espescially around here would be nice to have seen it at the track. But i dont get why he has 8.5s in the front and 9s in the back doesnt make since to me. Im not to fond of the color but needless to say that is some hp.

Anybody who pays that much money for a civic is either stupid or on drugs..or Stupid and on drugs. :barf:

going into that i was like :barf: , just another normal car with too much money into the exterior, then i saw the hp and mod list. holy cow, that car is badass, yet.....ugly. btw, nice trophy's

Originally posted by wishihadatalon
that is a lot of hp. anyone calling b.s. on that. i don't know hondas so i can't really but seems abit of a stretch to ask 22psi on a 9:1 compression engine that wasn't meant to be boosted.

I'm gonna have to call BS on this one. I would think it would have about 500 whp w/o nitrous MAYBE. I guess the seller put 746 hp as non-whp so maybe it dynoed like 675-700 whp with like a 150 shot of nitrous:confused:
I dont know i guess it might be true, like he dynoed like 650 whp /w 150 shot and thought he had a lot of drivetrain loss:confused: I guess this might be it...

I don't see why anyone is question his hp, he doesn't just have 2 of the big ones he's got 4!!!!!!!! NOS OWNZ!!!

any one that puts money into a car/truck and thinks he's going to get out of it what they put into it, gots another thing coming. Looks sweet with the VDC doors, not to crazy on the fin tho.... just my 2$

yea that thing us pretty ugly... i dont like the paint, entire front, tails, widebody, wing... its all pretty ugly.. the only decent thing is the interior.. another honda bites the dust :thumbdown

ppi

I personally don't like it, but there's a LOT of money put into that car.

Joy... another riced honda... when will the madness end.

At least he spent a good amount of $ on the engine and fuel mangment.
But I still gotta say that car is uglier than shit.

Will people realize that there are actually better cars to tune other than civics?

HAHAHAHA what a ghey pile 0 shit

the rear end is terrible.. i agree
the ws6 dudley the dragon lookin hood is fugly too..
but i think how the hood and doors open is sweet adn the duplicolor paint job is awesome too..
wing needs to go bye bye.. actually.. whole rear end.. interior is mint and the power is very impressive..
i give the car :thumb: on effort
but :thumbdown: on the way that he spent the money on it.. many things i would have done different..

Originally posted by AWDLATIN
Anybody who pays that much money for a civic is either stupid or on drugs..or Stupid and on drugs. :barf:

No, no. Drugs don't make you do that. Trust me :thumb:

Thats ALL stupid.

I hate the hood and whole rear end as others have said. Interior is decent and of course the engine is bad-ass. I'm not really into the purply color either. Oh yeah, $50,000OMG No way.

well the power is theoretically possible. i've got a video of a civic hatch with a boosted b18 puttin down 711ish fhwp. good luck tryin to drive it down the street though (either the hatch or the 1 on ebay)

it's a b18c on 29psi *edit* the car in the video *edit*.......dunno about the compression. but ya also have to consider the h22 is a 2.2 liter. if he's runnin a big enough nitrous shot then yeah it's possible.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back