The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

bad2g6bolt's Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Awesome build man:hellyeah:. Just wanted to ask a quick question. Were those Avid Racing Mounts Difficult to install? I've read posts from other members who had difficulty installing the mounts. Any issues?

Awesome build man:hellyeah:. Just wanted to ask a quick question. Were those Avid Racing Mounts Difficult to install? I've read posts from other members who had difficulty installing the mounts. Any issues?

They weren't bad kind of a pain in the ass. It's just because of how stiff they are nothing to be afraid of. They really stiffin up the motor deffinitly worth taking the time to install them.

Ok cool, I'll probably pick some of these up in the not to distant future because my mounts are starting to get pretty rotted out. Thanks man.:thumb:

I absolutely love the undercoating job. I have done the same numerous times and will be doing it again on my 2g in the next few weeks. so CHEERS to busting your ass bro!

I'm looking to get my harness done in the same fashion. Can you Post or PM details of what all he did? How I can get a hold of him? THnaks!!

Love the build!

Hey nice car im going too be doing about the same thing except i gots the 1g. But about you saying you get cheap parts how much was it for the tcase rebuild? Also when i get my job back i would like too keep in touch about the parts you put in that monster and what was the total price for it ruffly ofc? does the brake kit come for 1g's?

Hey nice car im going too be doing about the same thing except i gots the 1g. But about you saying you get cheap parts how much was it for the tcase rebuild? Also when i get my job back i would like too keep in touch about the parts you put in that monster and what was the total price for it ruffly ofc? does the brake kit come for 1g's?

For the t-case Contact: Jacks Transmissions LLC — Welcome I think it was 450.
For the brakes Contact: The Brake Man.com - Home 2100-fronts 1600-rears and yes they have them for the 1g

Its never ends so plan on spending some money and time on your car this build has taken me 3 yrs due to money and time.. I do enjoy it, should be done in a couple weeks I will post up more pictures soon. Custom aluminum exhaust, frontline fab rear diff cover, RCI fuel rail, and a full 10pt cage coming soon. Thanks for all the compliments btw I really appreciate it. I hope to have some dyno numbers and track numbers by beginning to middle of june. :)

Here is a little update I haven't had much time to work on the car due to work. But I got my rear brakes on and started messing around with the bumper. Finished my fuel line setup, wiring and some other little things.

IMG_3558.jpg

IMG_3561.jpg

IMG_3562.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3484.jpg

IMG_3475.jpg

IMG_3601.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3603.jpg

By chance where did you pick up the black SS fuel lines? Ive been searching everywhere for them!

Beautiful build btw, I love the black/purple theme.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back