The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

bad2g6bolt's Build Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LOVE this build! Glad to see someone spending the money it takes! Awesome car!

Now on a serious note..Can i come live with you? Ill keep the shop clean, ill even call you daddy.. :D

Everything is nice except the fake brides :thumb:

photo-5.jpg

These suit your style better, pink boy? :rolleyes:

Gosh... Let live in your garage please! GJ on the build, would not change anything about it!

These suit your style better, pink boy?
I did it out for breast cancer awareness and have a partial sponsorship with extreme psi.. Why are you still talking?

Cool story, bro.

Partial sponsorship?!?!?!? Gnarly dudeeeee.
You done being an internet bad ass or would you like to over compensate for the fact that your wife is your sister some more?

Please tell me your gona stick it through with the 5 speed... Too many people are going auto these days, but i can understand why.

Yeah i know, but just wait till this HP he going to be putting out starts eating tranny's. But he got the $$$ =D

I will always stay 5spd and that clutch was $1300. I don't really have a lot of money just an addiction haha

I always use to joke with my parents that if instead of cars, I was addicted to meth, I would have more money haha

Yeah I always tell my parents if I didn't spend it on my car I would just have more money to drink, and nothing to show for It.
You're putting into a dsm, you still don't have much to show :p

Hahaha your such a sarcastic prick. Did you get picked on when you were younger? Just kidding.
Nah I was the adorable kid who everyone loved :thumb:

More pics, I love your build btw.

I did it out for breast cancer awareness and have a partial sponsorship with extreme psi.. Why are you still talking?

how did you get this might i ask?

build looks great man, only thing im not diggin too much is the hand brush painted engine bay, i would have probably used spray and flat black IMHO

how did you get this might i ask?

build looks great man, only thing im not diggin too much is the hand brush painted engine bay, i would have probably used spray and flat black IMHO

Yeah I dont love it either :ohdamn:. I did it when I first got the car and now way to lazy to change it. I'm ready to beat the hell out of this thing! I will change it when I have to pull my motor again.:thumb:

Yeah I dont love it either :ohdamn:. I did it when I first got the car and now way to lazy to change it. I'm ready to beat the hell out of this thing! I will change it when I have to pull my motor again.:thumb:

well at least you did SOMETHING about it while the motor was out.. all i did was simple green, and im wishing i sprayed it with close to OEM color as i could :( or at least primered it oh well live and learn im sure the motor will come out again someday

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back