The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Bad Weather!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knoob

20+ Year Contributor
Dec 10, 2002
Ridgeland, Mississippi
ok i am sooooo sick of the bad weather , theres a tornado 2 countys below me right now , and supposed to be bad weather for me all the way till next thursday , I HATE BAD WEATHER!

Bad weather bites.

Move to AZ. Weather is great here.

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD
Bad weather bites.

i know , thats seriously where i am gonna live when i get out , like NO BAD weather at all , its gotta be GREAT...... heard it gets pretty cold out there at night though , i aint to fond of cold weather...... you should of seen me when i went to colorado , i think i had every peice of clothing they make to keep you warm on , shit i even had heat feet things in my socks at ALL times...... :thumb: how could does it get out there at night? BTW what town of AZ do you live in? i wanna move there , so i will be around another DSM folk. LOL you better be ready to hit up some nuggets with me though....... LOL

come to florida. it's nice and hot here. I LOVE IT. summers are awesome and winters get to maybe 30 for like a week or two. the rest of the time it's 50's. i couldn't imagine living in a cold climate area.

Originally posted by echo
come to florida. it's nice and hot here. I LOVE IT. summers are awesome and winters get to maybe 30 for like a week or two. the rest of the time it's 50's. i couldn't imagine living in a cold climate area.

no shit , its WAY to cold and the snow hurts my eyes after about a week of it........

but i guess people like diffrent things......but then again we are Southern Boys.....at least i am ....... my grandmothers grandfather is Jefferson Davis, i didnt beleive her when she told me that till she went to the libary and got a print out of my WHOLE family tree up to about 6 months ago ending with ME and my cousins......

i was like HOLY SHIT , if you dont know who Jefferson Davis is , he was the President of the Confederate States of America , and if you dont belive me go to your local libary and get a FREE print out of the family tree starting with Dorthy Davis Toole (my grandmother you gotta say that name so they will know to go with the Davis/Thompson/Toole (Davis is her Maiden name) family tree....) , you will see the ending with me (Jason S. Thompson) and my cousins..........

BTW I LOVE TEQUILA! LOL

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD
Bad weather bites.

Yea, when I stepped on the plane in Phoenix it was 115 degrees, great State

Originally posted by BD1

But its a dry heat:thumb:

Originally posted by BD1

yah dry heat defantly , if it was 115 in Mississippi , people would fry , we have the worst Humidity in the USA according to my Aunt who lives in IL........ when she comes down no matter what she does , she is sweating......

and my uncle comes down with her for Christmas , ok thats MID-WINTER in MS , and he wears SANDALS and shorts and a muscle shirt and is SWEATING his ASS off......... CRAZY humid HERE

i think my blood is to thick for Nevada though.........

florida is great too..nothing like the occasional(on the hour) lightning storm..:)

i hate bad weather , thats why i am living with L2R in AZ LoL

you know you wanna live with Knoob , John come on , we can name it John and Knoobs Party Hut , charge $5.00 Bucks a head for everyone that comes , and make some KILLER money , and KILLER memories........

Originally posted by Knoob
i hate bad weather , thats why i am living with L2R in AZ LoL

you know you wanna live with Knoob , John come on , we can name it John and Knoobs Party Hut , charge $5.00 Bucks a head for everyone that comes , and make some KILLER money , and KILLER memories........

You're scaring him OMG

j/k :laugh:

yeah for the past couple of days and next couple of days, the weather is as follows for the southeast states excluding florida:

scattered/isolated showers/thunderstorms are to be expected

severe weather watches/warnings are to be expected

flash flood advisories/watches/warnings are to be expected

so basically, put all the car wash stuff up b/c this week will suck too until around thursday/friday depending on your location.

later

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back