The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Bad situation....girl related

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wangtang

20+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2003
Aiken, South_Carolina
Sorry about this, but I dunno what to do. My gf told me that she is kinda late on her period. she is only a day late, but it is just mind blowing to hear that. We did it one time without a condom, and i didnt even finish. not even close. But now I dunno. She said that it might be a little late cuz she is at horse camp(counsler). The other counsler girl there thinks the same thing. I'm only 16, and I cannot have this happen to me. Sorry. I just needed to vent.

It is probably cool.

Wear a condom at all times. Don't be stupid, there are STD's the size of sea otters out there.

Have you guys already discussed what you would do if she got pregnant?

nutshot said:
It is probably cool.

Wear a condom at all times. Don't be stupid, there are STD's the size of sea otters out there.

Have you guys already discussed what you would do if she got pregnant?

Not yet. She said she won't have it, but her parents will probably think otherwise. They have lots of money. My family and I are well.............poor. :thumbdown

I am sorry that you have to deal with this. Tell yer girl to chill out, there is no way one day late is anything to get freaked by.

Oh, NEVER have unprotected sex again!!

Did I mention this before?

this thread will probably get locked soon but anyway i dont think you should worry, happens to me all the time LOL wear a condom AND pull out :thumb:

Yeah. I'm not ever ever ever ever ever doin that again. Bad idea. Sex is over rated. It's nice and all, but it isn't worth the trouble. This will probably get locked, but thats ok. I just needed to tell someone besides some punk ass high school kid that has no idea what i'm talking about.

in all likelihood....its cause ur best friend banged her w/ out a jimmy hat :laugh: ...jk bro..i been there many times...doubt ne things gonna come bout w/ it

I have messed around with girls that wanted to have sex without a condom. I just say "f-that" The only way is if I have a rubber. The only time i wouldn't wear a condom if i was with the girl for over 4 monthes and I was her only partner...Only way. Or if I was married. Damn. I havn't goten laid in awhile. Damn you for reminding me!

BacknBlack92ESi said:
I have messed around with girls that wanted to have sex without a condom. I just say "f-that" The only way is if I have a rubber. The only time i wouldn't wear a condom if i was with the girl for over 4 monthes and I was her only partner...Only way. Or if I was married. Damn. I havn't goten laid in awhile. Damn you for reminding me!

I've been with this girl for 7months, and the time i was talkin about was when i took her virginity.

just give lil bit of time man! she'll get it soon.. just let you know if she is stressing that could cause your girl to get it late... wish ya luck man

My girl's rag is always f*cked up..sometimes she'll go like a month & a half inbetween them. Don't worry bout it...

but WEAR A FREAKIN CONDOM!! Geeze, even when I was 16, I still wasn't stupid enough to do it without one. I love how people think that they can do it & just 'pull out' or not finish & they'll be okay...retards.

wangtang said:
I'm only 16, and I cannot have this happen to me. Sorry. I just needed to vent.

You and a million other teens every year. No sympathy here. If you're not old enough to deal with the consequences of a pregnancy, you're apparently not mature enough to have sex. Some people have to learn the hard way. Here's to triplets.

Rice Over Wheat said:
You and a million other teens every year. No sympathy here. If you're not old enough to deal with the consequences of a pregnancy, you're apparently not mature enough to have sex. Some people have to learn the hard way. Here's to triplets.

Damn!! A wee angry, eh?

Take it easy on the kid, atleast he wears them now... :confused:

Rice Over Wheat said:

I'm not looking for sympathy, and I accept the responsibility. It was my decision to do it. I just needed somewhere to let it out. Thats all. Thanks anyway.

Rice Over Wheat said:

yeah damn man, sure you may have a point, but this guy is looking for support. Anyways man, 1 day is nothing to worry about. Tehir cycles can vary a lot so don't stress about it, but you should get a test done and do what you need to do. Good luck

Thanks guys for the support. I'm probably stressin out for nothing. Lesson learned, and now all I can do is wait for her to come back from camp and do what needs to be done.

nutshot said:
I am sorry that you have to deal with this. Tell yer girl to chill out, there is no way one day late is anything to get freaked by.

Oh, NEVER have unprotected sex again!!

Did I mention this before?

no man you got it all wrong, its never have unprotected sex till your married and want a kid or just married.

shes probbaly just late because there was an extra day last month or soemthing dont worry about it untll she becomes fatter looking over a couple weeks then you should worry.

Rice Over Wheat said:

Coming from an area that has one of the highest teen pregnancy rates in the US, I agree.

Man up. :cool:

Rice Over Wheat said:

I agree, if your not ready to man up and have kids, then DON'T HAVE SEX...i don't care if you use a condom and shes on birth controll...i know of both that have FAILED...don't take the chance if your not ready. thats just me i guess.

MyEclipse5 said:
I agree, if your not ready to man up and have kids, then DON'T HAVE SEX...i don't care if you use a condom and shes on birth controll...i know of both that have FAILED...don't take the chance if your not ready. thats just me i guess.

condoms are 99% effective and birth control is 99.9% if they take it. remind them never forget to remind them txt message it to them they forget all the time. one time i looked and the bich didnt take them for like a week.

One of my friends just went through this. His girlfriend was late and he was freaking out(hes only 18) She turned out to be a few days late, so just give it some time.

wangtang said:
I'm not looking for sympathy, and I accept the responsibility. It was my decision to do it. I just needed somewhere to let it out. Thats all. Thanks anyway.

Sucks to hear, but it's the truth we all need to hear at your age.

I've been there before. She was on the 90-day depo-provera shot (99.9% effective...yeah right) and she still got pregnant. She ended up getting an abortion...you get to watch her go through 3 hours of intense pain afterwards while she's curled up in a ball and crying her heart out as her uterus spasms and contracts to expel the lining since it thinks it lost the baby. Pain relievers do nothing. It's the worst feeling ever and you don't want to go through it. The guilt never goes away either.

Rice Over Wheat said:
Sucks to hear, but it's the truth we all need to hear at your age.

I've been there before. She was on the 90-day depo-provera shot (99.9% effective...yeah right) and she still got pregnant. She ended up getting an abortion...you get to watch her go through 3 hours of intense pain afterwards while she's curled up in a ball and crying her heart out as her uterus spasms and contracts to expel the lining since it thinks it lost the baby. Pain relievers do nothing. It's the worst feeling ever and you don't want to go through it. The guilt never goes away either.

Listen to this man. Scare tatic or not, it's the truth, and can you handle the guilt and pain of putting someone you "love" through this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back