The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Bad news, I'm not too religous, Bad enough that I'm praying.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNGSX

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 30, 2003
Bloomington, Minnesota
I got a call from my dad the other night. He and my mom were on vacation in hawaii. On a scenic bike ride with a group along the coast she had a serious accident. I don't have all the details except for that there was a sharp turn on the coast line road and a strong wind blew alot of the riders around. Her bike it the front of a car in the opposite lane and she nearly went thru the windsheild..

The injuries were severe. Both lungs were colapsed as well as a spinal injury. I was told that the know for sure that she can move her hands now and the lungs starting to function properly again. I'm just praying that as more information comes it is good news. This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to face. :cry:

I am not a religious person, but she will be in my thoughts.

Best of luck to your family during this hard time.

Sorry to hear that. I hope she pulls through.
Keep your strength.

I hate to hear it too and my prayers go out to you and your family. It's sad that it takes something like this to happen for someone to turn to prayer though.

I feel your pain dude. I hope your mother gets better. Keep thinking good thoughts. Fly there if you feel the need/want to.

I'm going through something somewhat similar. My mom yesterday decided to discontinue her chemotherapy and radiation treatments for cancer. It's all OVER her body, scalp, lungs, kidneys, skin, bones, everywhere. She's fought it for 4 years now (had cancer for 10), and she's just spent. She can't do anything anymore for herself. It's very sad. Anyway, keep your head up, and take a flight out there to be with her. Good luck!!!!

man.....im sorry to hear that i hope all your news becomes better news as it goes.......my prayers are with you ....

Whats her name(if you don't mind telling) i prefer to pray for people specificly (i don't need the last name if you don't want to) than just saying "MNGSX's mom"

But ill pray for her

I am not too religious, but I will pray in some cases. Consider her in ym prayers.

I have had bad things happen to me in the past sorta like this matter. All you can do is leave it in God's hands. I was never too religious either....sometimes pain is love.

Damn....I can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now. I'll pray for your mom, bro. I hope she gets better. Keep your head up man.

She still is'nt out of the woods...

Off the respirator... yes...

I'm felling alot better each day her condition improves.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back