The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Bad Family News

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninjai_ruken

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 1, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
I got a wake up call at 0530 this mournin from my mother. She had to be the bringer of bad news. Last night my Grandfather had a Masive HeartAttack. :( And they dont know if he is ganna make it. They are flying him to billings right now as i speak. Time to see if my DSM can fly. Hope i dont get to much turbo lag at 140+ No just playin ill drive safe but im outta here. Later

dang man, im sorry to hear that. i hope he does make it. just be thankfull you have a beautiful baby girl on the way :thumb:

Damn my gramps passed away two years ago from a heart-attack. But don't worry man im sure your gramps is strong, he'll pull through. Dont worry man, everything will be cool. :)

:talon: Gen1Boost :talon:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back