The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

back to the track and i didnt break this time

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dale187

10+ Year Contributor
Jun 28, 2008
Dover, Delaware
I want you guys to comment and tell me how you think my car is running.. Went to the track the other night and ran best time 13.8 anyways

My first run on 14psi ran a 14.2 with a 2.1 60 foot. I bogged real hard. Anyways i pulled over changed my plugs cause they needed it and then ran a 13.87 with a 1.8 60foot trapping at 96mph. Then i bumped up the boost to 17psi but red lighted my 3rd pass running a 14.3. Then on 17lbs with a horrible launch 2.1 60foot ran the 13.83 at 97mph.

I'm running stock IC and no hard piping, on a basemap keydiver and small 16g. What do you guys think? I'm hoping with front mount on 17psi maybe low 13s?

Thanks. I think some nice IC piping would even help.. You should see the 45-60 angle kink in my soft piping that i have in there right now. I noticed it the other day when i took out the fuse box. I was like OMG. But there is really no way i can fix it unless i change out the piping. Also i think if i had a better tune i would run faster too. I'm on just a basemap right now

K guys getting my PR front mount in within next 3 days and also getting a new tranny... What you guys think numbers i should be pulling with the same basemap tune, but this time on 20psi with hard piping and front mount? I'm thinking high to mid 12s?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back