The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Back to stock tunning, need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18Ace18

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2010
Hialeah/Miami, Florida
So I just finished my 6 bolt swap, and I need to set the tune on dsmlink back to stock so I can drive the car.

How do I set everything in link back to stock??

Another question, can I drive the car without setting the ignition timing?

So I just finished my 6 bolt swap, and I need to set the tune on dsmlink back to stock so I can drive the car.

How do I set everything in link back to stock??

you can set the sliders back to 0 and on th config. there should be a tab at the top you can click that will show you the stock settings.. Might want to check ecmlink.com on the forums as well if anyone has a stock log you could copy over to the ecu...

I am actually looking for a stock log myself jsut to make sure everything is set back to stock as I bought link used.. :)

Setting the base ignition timing is kinda important, if you are like 10degree plus in timing it could be very bad, same the other way. Be on the safe side and rent a timing light and do it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back