1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Back to DSM I go

Posted by satalsx, Sep 9, 2018

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. satalsx

satalsx Probationary Member

Joined Aug 28, 2018
    San Antonio, Texas
    Well it's been a while but I've been pulled backed into the DSM life. Last DSM was 95 Eagle Talon with a 420a turbo build and then went bought a s13 and since then I've owned a couple of S chassis, a turbo ii Rx7, and couple of Miata's. I couldn't stay away from Dsm because i started getting the itch for one so i traded my s13 Silvia covering for my 97 Gst. She needed some loving but I'm fixing her up little by little 20180819_091902.jpg 20180819_093809.jpg 20180819_091902.jpg 20180819_093809.jpg

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. Vegas smith

Vegas smith Proven Member

Joined Dec 2, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Body looks okay. What's the goal?

Street Build 2K  10

1993 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 1G DSM
  3. satalsx

satalsx Probationary Member

Joined Aug 28, 2018