The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Back to a 16g

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom N

Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
Evo316g with the new FPRace manifold is all hooked up.
Now I just need to have it towed to the Brotherz Racing shop so they can change out the oil pump for me.
Then have the down pipe welded to my exhaust and its back on the road.
Next weekend my Daughter has a Taekwondo tournament but the weekend after I will try to get it back to the dyno and break my old 16g hp record with this new motor.
I will never be able to make a run at the 16g fastest time anymore thanks to Joe and that dam Laser but I am shooting for a 10sec pass in a street driven 16g car.

Here are a few pics of the 16g setup.
I havent put the 02 eliminator downpipe on yet because the brothers will just have to take it back off to change the oil pump.
Pics were takin with camera phone. I will get better ones when its all done.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You just have to see it first hand.
It is a awesome manifold and worth every penny.

Is this available yet for people who didn't group buy ?

Good to finally see other people getting these. Did you notice any exhaust tone changes?

Havent started it yet.
I still need to change the oil pump.

Not sure if I will notice a change. It was over a year ago when I last had a 16g on the car.
I am sure it will sound different than the setup I just took off.

I love that FPRace manifold. Good luck achieving your goals- should be a fun street car.

Is the manifold ceramic coated or is that what it looks like uncoated? I'm still waiting on their final pricing to decide whether I'd have them coat it or not. If they want more than 100 for the coating it would probably be more economical to have a local shop do it and have the manifold, turbine housing, o2 housing, hell maybe even downpipe/compressor outlet pipe/whatever else I can think of all done at once. From what I hear coating gets drastically cheaper per item with larger batches.

It is coated inside and out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back