The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

back in the scene sort of

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4G63noSh1t

Probationary Member
Mar 22, 2014
Austin, Texas
So its been about 6 years since I sold my 98 GST with all the works. Now I've picked up my friends 98 GSX with all the works. Only problem is , is that it has been sitting in his garage for the past 4+ years. Everything in tact except the tranny.. So who do you guys recommend now to put one back together. Im gonna pull the head and block off to see what it looks like in there but I'm still not one to put together a tranny. would also like info on the DSM link ( i didn't go that complex back then ) the car also has a ton of extra parts if you are looking for some, will trade for info . Thanks Bryan

For the info on ECMLink I would try this ECMTuning, Inc. There is good stuff to read up on there and learn about it. As for a tranny, I would either buy a used one locally or you could just send all the parts to say Sheps, Jacks or even TRE and have them build you a good one.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back