The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Back in the Game!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlonsoTalon89

Probationary Member
Jun 29, 2022
Bakersfield, California
Hello!

Names Alonso! Years ago I was a big DSM guy. Started off with a 1994 non turbo 4g63 Eclipse. Wanted turbo so bad I found a 1990 FWD Talon and built that car from scratch. Then discovered the wheels spin and upgraded to a 1991 GSX.(Loved this car) the GSX I had for years. Rarely ever broke down on me, AC and everything worked! Only reason I ended up getting rid of that car was to get my EVO X. Still while owning the EVO X I missed the platform and owned a few more DSMs before finally selling my last one and not having any for about 8 years now.

Well Friday I will be buying a 1996 Talon TSI AWD from a good friend who I helped with getting him most of his DSMs LOL. Car runs good. Has a good amount of Mods to it. But of course I like to do things my own way so I will be changing things up. It has a 6bolt swap and a Big 16G with SAFC. I remember back when I was on these forums a lot that was a big No No . So I will be going ECM link of course.

Anyways I will get some pictures and create the profile tomorrow. Cars definitely gonna need paint. Cali sun and a bad driver hitting the finder as well as putting on the 2GB talon bumper so it’s not all one color. Can’t wait to restore this thing! Glad to be back in the DSM Gang! Looking for arc to seeing any changes since leaving! Really wish I could get back into my old profile!! Oh well!

Thank you

My Evo X , 1997 Talon, 1991 GSX, 1990 Talon
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back