The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Back in the game

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WHITE90TSI85

Probationary Member
Nov 11, 2020
Reno, Nevada
Hey whats up all... been a minute since ive been on a car forum. I recently decide to get back into the DSM game im a little bit of an old salt at the age of 35 but ive built my fair share of these when i was younger. I acquired a couple of 1g talons recently and i will be doing some swapping back and forth. The 91 FWD i picked up is all set up for drag its got and built motor with head work and a gt3582r..dsm link and all that jazz running off 110. I got that one for the motor mostly and a couple of other things but i ended up finding a really clean white 90 awd shell that im picking up this weekend to put that engine into so i can have a nice clean stock looking 600hp weekend warrior. I know there are a couple things ill have to do with the drivetrain in the AWD and maybe slap some CTSV brakes on it to help it with those god awful stock 10"ers. Ill post up some pictures later in the week and this weekend. Just wanted to say hi and its good to be back at it
Gerry

Hey Gerry, nice to have you in the mix again.
Salty and 35.....I have to chuckle. Sounds like you have a good plan and a good pair of cars that should supply almost all that you need.
Welcome Back!
Marty

Hey Gerry, nice to have you in the mix again.
Salty and 35.....I have to chuckle. Sounds like you have a good plan and a good pair of cars that should supply almost all that you need.
Welcome Back!
Marty
Thanks Marty... salty forsure LOL... Yeah it seems like i wont have to do to much but swap stuff around. Ill probably end up selling the turbo and manifold setup on the drag car it leaves little room for a properly sized radiator for the street and with the 280 cams it runs a little hot and has trouble idling with the no IAC setup on the JMF intake manifold. I think im going to switch over to a FP black and 272s to make it a bit more streetable, still shouldnt have any trouble making 500+wheel the engine sits at like 630 something right now and being fwd its almost undriveable on the street which makes it fun at the same time.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back