The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Back in a DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SigSauer

Proven Member
Nov 29, 2021
Greenville, New_Hampshire
Hello everyone!

Im very glad to be here! My first car was a 90 gs 1.8 auto i bought in 2000. So slow...so slow. I was 16 and dumb so I poured money into it, working every second i could when I wasn't in school to save up $ to fund it. 1 day it was stripped in my backyard by a local gang. When I see a member rocking my stuff in his talon i get cops involved and then they came back and blew my car up that night. I never really looked back. I was flipping through fb marketplace and came across one I couldnt ignore. So tuesday I drove out to the mountains of NY and brought back an old friend. 90 gst 5spd. Pics look ok but shes rotten and needs a lot of help. Im thinking of getting a shell, i came across a beautiful rust free 91 GS 2.0 with 90k but its auto. Im thinking of using the white gst as the parts car and manual swapping and boosting the clean one. Any early advice would be greatly appreciated. I got Monday to see the other car.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There's gangs in Hew Hampshire? thats news to me, sounds like a fun project though, welcome to the forums, be sure to read the rules and fill out a vehicle profile.

Welcome! There’s a clean NT eclipse shell in Cleveland

I like the way yours looks minus the rust.

Welcome.
Love the lip, but rust sucks. It wasn't dumb to pour your time into a project. Its valuable information and experience for the future. Which seems like.your gonna need with that rust

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back