The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

back and ready for more.............. i think

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike96

15+ Year Contributor
May 6, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
unfortunately i had to take a brake from my build and spend time in Mississippi, 6 weeks to be exact. then Christmas came along and before i knew it new years was upon me and i realized i hadn't done dammit to the car in over 2 months....... so here i am back and doing what i enjoy (or loath depending on what i have to do for the day). spent a little time and got a few things done. before i left i was working on re-mounting my inter cooler. so i got that finished that and got most of the little things sorted out. lots of little things done and started some of the bigger last install bits like the front bumper cover and what not. i did get a new turbine housing (unfortunately it is an e-bay one) and a new radiator (black-works aluminum) so all that really leaves is a turbo back exhaust and some wiring. that and one more thing that requires a sarcastic remark....... YaaaaY.. i found all the rust.... o wait i am not suppose to be happy about that..... time for pictures...

100_1789.jpg

100_1790.jpg

100_1791.jpg

100_1792.jpg

100_1793.jpg

100_1794.jpg

100_1795.jpg

wow looks really nice, except for the rust of coarse haha but the color does look great. The first one i've seen in this color.

That color is very cool, and like the way it's looking so far. That rust looks pretty brutal...is it pretty much all surface rust?

where is the car from? i have one from canada that had a lot of rust, but nothing inside like that.

I had a Talon the same blue, Loved it! but my trunk was rusted out way worse! Great build, cant wait to say more!

The bay and the exterior is not a factory color. The inside that you see in the hatch is blue pearl which is the factory color, it is a lot lighter than the color of the exterior and the bay.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back