The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Back AGAIN with another DSM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsmj89

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 11, 2008
Miami, Florida
Well this is pretty much my 5th DSM. It's a 97 GST, 5-speed. Picked it up as seen with rims and tranny for $500. Missing seats and motor.
Took a year break from the DSM scene just to clear up my head and i feel confident enough now to keep it for a very very long time, especially since it was quite a task convincing my folks to even let me get another one.

Hopefully i see some old folks on here from back in the day and meet new people along the way.

My 97 GST at my friend's house today next to his 97 GSX

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Welcome back! Any special plans for this one?

LOL you're still around ! Holy crap bro how have you been ?

I'm not sure I'll ever go away LOL.. I've ben good man. I actually think I'm moving to your area once I get out of the Army here in a little over a year. Nice to see you back though man and good pickup on the GST.

Wow bro that's great that you are moving down here to Miami, lots of fine women and good car scene down here. That's great news bro !
And thanks man, i'm going to keep this car fully oem as possible for years, and throw in the oem wing and a paintjob and roll like that till the future when i get a spare motor and build that, but that's years from now.

Good deal, amigo. Keep in touch man. I'll stay tuned for your build.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back