The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

AZ Places to live?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinh766 said:
hey, i'll be up in phx (avondale area) soon too. im gonna be attending UTI too, my start date is april 25th, so i'll be in avondale by the 10th or so. and as for emission, where i come from, there are no emission, and i'll still be registered there :thumb:

Stupid question, do you need a place to live, me and my Wife are looking for a roomate to share a house with near avondale... I start may 16th @ UTI... would be nice to share with a DSMer :p it will be about 400-500$ month for your portion...

I'll be there April 25th :p We can meet up after that... Hopefully my DSM makes the 1000 mile journey down there alright. :p hell hope all of our cars make it ok :p LOL I think I will have to flatbed at least 1...

daym, too bad i didn't find you earlier. i already put the down payment and stuff, first and last month, and besides, this guy has helped me out a lot with my move. i would have much rather moved in with a fellow dsmer too. but anyways, hopefully the place i have is nice, its a new house that this guy is buying, it was built in 2000, and looks like his rates and yours are the same. his place is actually located in avondale though, and he's a student too. hey, at least we are close enough to meet and kick it on the weekends or so. hit me up on aim at vinh766 if u want.

your guys are gonnna love it! its import heaven! a bit hott but it makes up for it at night! u guys should hit up bell road on the weekends i did this last weekend and it was badass hope u guys have fun!

import heaven eh? well im orginally from SoCal, so we'll see, hopefully it will be import heaven compared to SoCal, which would be daym near impossible, but hopefully it will be cool, im not expecting much, im just going to school, but the more the marrier. is there a lot of rice though? cuz that kills it most of the time. and since i haven't been there yet, i have now idea where bell road is. all i know is that i live right off of W. McDowell Rd. and N 115th Ave in avondale. is that close to bell, or anything cool for that matter? like food plaza's or movies theatres or anything? im really excited about the move. can't wait

haahah import heaven compared to IDAHO LOL i havnt seen to much rice seen alot of fast civic hatch! :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back