The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

AZ Places to live?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessesTalon

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 13, 2003
Beaverton, Oregon
We are looking at Condos/Apt's and It's tuff picking when we don't know the area, Anyone know of Nice condo's or apt's but in a good area where I don't have to worry about my cars getting jacked...

Chris Where do you live, how far away from UTI...?

Is Tempe/Chandler Too far away it seems it would be about a 30 minute drive from tempe/chandler to UTI...

Yeah you should look in the Goodyear area. I lived there for 3 years and you would be really close to Avondale and UTI. It would be like a 5 min. drive. Its really nice and you won't have to worry about your car getting jacked.

tempe/chandler will take you FOREVER in the morning traffic. Move to somewhere in goodyear, litchfield, el mirage, surprise, somewhere over there on the west side. from at least 100th+ ave west. and anywhere from McDowell to Bell

chris lives on mcdowell and dysart....nice brand new apartments. close to alot of things and by the freeways...

I live like GhettoNate said, right around Dysart & Mcdowel. Its 3.6 miles from the UTI campus, I was bored...I clocked it. Its really convieniant area actually, right next to I-10, and everything i need from food to hurr-cuts and blockbuster is right across the street....and theres a wal-mart supercenter... Me and my roommate head over there at 3am and pick up on the crack-heads....LOL. Go to ForRent.com and do an Apt. search for Avondale. Give us the names of possibilites and we'll let you know if theyre good or not.

PEACE

i was thinking about this house for myself and some friends... it would cost about 150 a month per person. shit's cheap in phoenix... i'm gonna love it there :)

Attachments

• hou8se.jpg
    hou8se.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 209
oh yea, it's in mesa. it's 4 bedrooms 2 baths and 1400 square feet. and it's not this exact house, but it's the same floor plan. i used realtor.com, they do appartments too.

i'm not sure... the website wouldn't give me the exact address... and i don't live there yet.. probably this summer i'll be moving to the area

When you say tempe chandler are too far, do you mean 30minutes? or are you thinking more like a hour in traffic?

i've heard its about a 20 min drive from tempe to avondale...

JessesTalon said:
i've heard its about a 20 min drive from tempe to avondale...

Lol..at 120mph. It's going to take you at least 30min to get there with no traffic. I can't imagine with traffic.

but is there really traffic at 5:30 am? LOL I hope not... hopefully we will find a place within a few miles... I found a awesome place in Mesa but that seems like its 35 miles away or so. Damn that would be a long drive to school everyday.

Have to look for something closer then, hard judging distances when you dont live there :p

Well I'll be up 3-7th of march (this weekend) maybe I'll get to meet a few of you saturday night.

Mario and I are planning on going to Speedworld sat. night for that LOUDR event. That should be fun to watch. Maybe if youre in town early enough you can follow us to the track or something man. Theres supposed to be a gal riding with me out there, so no room for you. :laugh:

SpooledGSX98 said:
Mario and I are planning on going to Speedworld sat. night for that LOUDR event. That should be fun to watch. Maybe if youre in town early enough you can follow us to the track or something man. Theres supposed to be a gal riding with me out there, so no room for you. :laugh:

dude I get in tommorow morning... LOL

we are also going to have a rental car... :p

BTW when and where is this event and what is the event about?

I'm here in AZ now... we are staying with my mom's friend in tempe, but tonight we are hooking up with Chris (spooledgsx98) and Mario maybe? not sure though

anyways were hanging out tonight after 9 to eat and maybe go somewhere... :p

See ya guys tonight ill be in a BRIGHT YELLOW Ford Focus hatch back... :p !ghey! and !
slow!

See ya tonight... 503 358 9770 <-- my # in case someone needs it :thumb: :D dont prank call me its roaming!

That Focus was the hotness....i couldnt even hear you take off. LOL. Its raining, so i dont believe anyone is going to the track. Thats too bad...it was going to be fun. What time are you leaving the AZ area Jesse?

SpooledGSX98 said:
That Focus was the hotness....i couldnt even hear you take off. LOL. Its raining, so i dont believe anyone is going to the track. Thats too bad...it was going to be fun. What time are you leaving the AZ area Jesse?

shoot im leaving monday night... I think were gonna chill out tonight maybe see a movie or something, anyone up for a movie? im thinking pacifier with Vin Diesel, hes my hero! :thumb:

How tough is it to pass emmisions in AZ? This is my main concern as I have long ago removed all emmisions equipment. Is there any way around them?

My girlfriend and I are looking to move to AZ in July. We are coming out there in May to check it out. We origionally we looking at the Prescott area, but may end up in Pheonix, Tucson areas to get jobs.

hey, i'll be up in phx (avondale area) soon too. im gonna be attending UTI too, my start date is april 25th, so i'll be in avondale by the 10th or so. and as for emission, where i come from, there are no emission, and i'll still be registered there :thumb:

JessesTalon said:
I'm here in AZ now... we are staying with my mom's friend in tempe, but tonight we are hooking up with Chris (spooledgsx98) and Mario maybe? not sure though

anyways were hanging out tonight after 9 to eat and maybe go somewhere... :p

See ya guys tonight ill be in a BRIGHT YELLOW Ford Focus hatch back... :p !ghey! and !
slow!

See ya tonight... 503 358 9770 <-- my # in case someone needs it :thumb: :D dont prank call me its roaming!

I'm really close to tempe I wish I would have checked this thread sooner.

hey, would u guys mind hitting me up on aim @ vinh766 before i get there, so i get a heads up before i get there. especially you guys attending UTI.

DONT FORGET ABOUT MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! jeeeeezzz CHRIS!!! but yah somewhere on the west side

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back