The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Awesome Honda KILL

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GSXftw

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 16, 2009
Medford, Oregon
Had a huge turnout at the drags, lots of ricers. Decided I would count to 3 before I left and give a GSR swapped civic a head start. As we pull up to the line his buddies said to mine, "I bet he gives that Eclipse a run for his money!" My buddy said "I bet it wont"... I caught him about the 3-4 shift, and turned on the hazard lights like the street racers do. Needless to say he didn't talk much after we ran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzzc6QCOYzg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

TIMESLIP-
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Hahaha! That's pretty great. You're probably lucky he doesn't know how to drive though. That car should be faster than a low 15. Still just awesome.

Hahaha! That's pretty great. You're probably lucky he doesn't know how to drive though. That car should be faster than a low 15. Still just awesome.

STFU and just congratulate the guy. Stop kissing honda ass! This is a DSM forum!

And Congrats Pal! Nice run :rocks:

and the exhaust sounds like a Open down pipe.

You show a kill and he tells his friends "dude I came so close to beating this fully built Dsm" failing to mention getting spanked even after a head start LOL.

It's not much of a kill if you ask me, although fun to watch of course. I would hope you could smoke that Honda. You have a lite 1g awd and a 20g honestly you should be seeing high to mid 11's with that setup. So its really no surprise he had no chance. But I like how you held up for a sec just to sweeten the victory LOL, rubbing it in alittle more LOL.

Nice kill! I imagine there is a lot more left in it? I've gone 12.2@109 on a full weight 1g with just a 16g 92 octane and a translator (to poor for link at the time, LOL). 111MPH should be good for 11s. :)

It's not much of a kill if you ask me, although fun to watch of course. I would hope you could smoke that Honda. You have a lite 1g awd and a 20g honestly you should be seeing high to mid 11's with that setup. So its really no surprise he had no chance. But I like how you held up for a sec just to sweeten the victory LOL, rubbing it in alittle more LOL.

I agree. Fun to watch but to that against a real car and I doubt you'll win but was still fun to watch

hell yeah , kill those basters LOL... congrats.

NBF

It's not much of a kill if you ask me, although fun to watch of course. I would hope you could smoke that Honda. You have a lite 1g awd and a 20g

Lite 1g? ummm no? LOL its 3250 w driver, which if you ask me is kinda a tank. A diet is in the works very soon as well as turbo upgrade, keep in mind its a TD05H 20g, aka bastard 20g, not the big downfiring cover, so doesn't flown much more than 16g. and yeah I know, people go faster with less, but I bet they don't have 211k on their stock longblock.

Thanks everyone for the props, I wish I got an incar, I couldn't stop laughing. Exhaust is a 3" catless turboback, chambered musclecar muffler (thrush) and an open 46mm wastegate out the O2H. Probably the last time youll see it this way so stay tuned

i've always wanted to see something like this, thank you for making it possible. nice kill! :D

Lite 1g? ummm no? LOL its 3250 w driver, which if you ask me is kinda a tank. A diet is in the works very soon as well as turbo upgrade, keep in mind its a TD05H 20g, aka bastard 20g, not the big downfiring cover, so doesn't flown much more than 16g. and yeah I know, people go faster with less, but I bet they don't have 211k on their stock longblock.

Thanks everyone for the props, I wish I got an incar, I couldn't stop laughing. Exhaust is a 3" catless turboback, chambered musclecar muffler (thrush) and an open 46mm wastegate out the O2H. Probably the last time youll see it this way so stay tuned

your turbo doesnt care what compressor cover is shrouding the wheel. Your turbo is a 45 lb/min turbo just about anyway you cut it. Possibly more.....

And if Austin built it id bet it has a billet compressor which is capable of even more.

Good stuff nonetheless

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back