The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

awd suspension (coilovers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotta hp

Banned Member
Sep 28, 2012
A, Georgia
I am currently looking to upgrade my stock suspension with coilovers. I really like the d2 coilovers but cannot find them from a reliable vendor.

Does anyone know if they have been discontinued?

I also found a real good deal on Jic coilovers but not sure if it's a good idea to get them since they have been discontinued and probably would not be able to be repaired?

Check out AMR. They have a good rep in the Evo community (I have yet to read a bad review) and they run about $1600 a set.

I myself was looking at D2's. I decided to go with the tokico illumina 5 way adjustable and went with ground control and I couldn't be happier. Not to mention I saved a lot of money.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back