The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Awd Project

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keltalon

Supporting VIP
Jun 29, 2003
Luthersville Ga, Atlanta, Georgia
Hi There! I didn't know you were a brother! Sometimes I check out tuners if I have a minute during my lunch break and I saw your recent post on those nice wheels and then I saw your signature picture and I was like wait a minute... that background looks familiar. I am a witness too. I remember reading some of the back and forth arguments people have stirred up with you a long time ago when I was on here more back when I built my first talon and you were always so respectful I knew you were different. It's amazing you can tell the differences between witnesses and worldly people just by the way they type! Anyways glad to see you love dsm's as well. I don't drive mine enough but it's still fun. I just saw you have an 800 hp setup that's going into to this new build, that's awesome man I hope everything goes well for you.
Andrew Pribyl

keltalon updated Awd Project

View updates to this DSM profile...

New shoes installed. Ready for paint final!
20170301_061102.jpg

guess its a personal preference thing. I dont like the rubber band look. I like the tire hanging over the edge a bit with some sidewall that looks like it can be driven on.

Those rims look fantastic. I agree that the tires look a little odd. I think if they were a little wider, it would eliminate some of the stretch. But, to each his own.

Those rims look fantastic. I agree that the tires look a little odd. I think if they were a little wider, it would eliminate some of the stretch. But, to each his own.
Thanks. It was the stretch I was going for on this setup I love the fact that the car looks healthy with solid foundation. The tire is a 235 40 18 which is on the bigger side of the spectrum to keep the speedo near calibration.

enough about tires. lets see some "go fast" yumm.
Will do! I replaced the stock evo 1 lsd with a quaife and I also put the viscous coupling back on. I am now using a act 3200bls pressure plate with act street light flywheel and act 6 puck clutch disk no more slipping!!!!

Awesome to see another brother here, reading up on your cam test thread and saw that pic and I was like wait a sec no way! Lol greetings from NorCal Bay Area fellow brother

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back