The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

AWD Dynos in the area? And how many here have ECMlink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:thumb:
Yup, I was told by FFtec that they weren't going to be putting emphasis on DSMs going forward and weren't interested in a proposal I sent them, which led me to believe DSMs were no longer their target audience... so I contacted English Racing, who I know still focuses heavily on DSMs to fly in and tune several DSMs and they were extremely receptive to the idea. Now I'm finding out that FFtec is still focusing on DSMs, so I'm not sure what happened with the message I was given... miscommunication somewhere I guess.

In any event, the tuning event that I'll be organizing will most likely take place in the Sacramento region on an AWD dyno here in the area - I'll be looking for a dyno shop that is interested in cutting us a deal in exchange for exposure to give those participating a better deal on their tune. We'll get as many DSMers together as we can to have English Racing tune them while they're here. So if you want English Racing, the same guys that just showed up to the Sac Raceway with multiple cars a few weeks back and ran 8's, let me know. The Bay Area guys will be invited too. And if we can't get many DSMers, I might extend the offer to the Evo guys.

:thumb: alright, this is awesome. Thanks for the clarification. I still need some more work done!!

Yup, I was told by FFtec that they weren't going to be putting emphasis on DSMs going forward and weren't interested in a proposal I sent them, which led me to believe DSMs were no longer their target audience... so I contacted English Racing, who I know still focuses heavily on DSMs to fly in and tune several DSMs and they were extremely receptive to the idea. Now I'm finding out that FFtec is still focusing on DSMs, so I'm not sure what happened with the message I was given... miscommunication somewhere I guess.

Hey Chris i must apologize for the mis-communication (even though what i stated to you was 100% corrrect as that info was given to me and so i relayed that to you) :ohdamn:

Unfortunately that info was given to me by Mike (our sales mgr.) and i had assumed that he had recieved that info directly from Sean and if not then that's where the mis-communication occured :thumb:

Chris i just want you to know that like i stated in my e-mail that there are no hard feelings toward you, the forum, nor the DSM community :D

PM on the way........

I think he was being overprotective of the shop since we were in the middle of moving at the time, which is a HUGE task.

Sorry Dave but that statement is NOT true!

Again i feel i have to defend myself a bit as i stated above that that was the info given to me as i had e-mailed Sean, Mike, & Ernesto regarding the offer from Chris and when i followed up on things with Mike this is what he told me via pm on EE so that's all i had to go by!

We do still support the DSM community, and we are grateful for all the support the DSM community has given to us. Without the DSM community we would not be where we are now. If anybody has questions or concerns feel free to give the shop a call.

Now that's straight from the "horse's mouth"! :hellyeah:

Please give the shop a call so that you can speak to Sean directly and i will keep my nose out of things and my trap shut from now on :sosad:

I know you asked for Sean's cell # but i think it would be better to get a hold of him at the shop during business hours and from there he can give you his cell # :thumb:

Hey Chris i must apologize for the mis-communication (even though what i stated to you was 100% corrrect as that info was given to me and so i relayed that to you) :ohdamn:

Unfortunately that info was given to me by Mike (our sales mgr.) and i had assumed that he had recieved that info directly from Sean and if not then that's where the mis-communication occured :thumb:

Chris i just want you to know that like i stated in my e-mail that there are no hard feelings toward you, the forum, nor the DSM community :D

PM on the way........

Sorry Dave but that statement is NOT true!

Again i feel i have to defend myself a bit as i stated above that that was the info given to me as i had e-mailed Sean, Mike, & Ernesto regarding the offer from Chris and when i followed up on things with Mike this is what he told me via pm on EE so that's all i had to go by!

Now that's straight from the "horse's mouth"! :hellyeah:

Please give the shop a call so that you can speak to Sean directly and i will keep my nose out of things and my trap shut from now on :sosad:

I know you asked for Sean's cell # but i think it would be better to get a hold of him at the shop during business hours and from there he can give you his cell # :thumb:
Well that's too bad, as I was looking for a local shop with a decent reputation that wanted to work with me/us and build a relationship. I wish I would have been gotten a better response, but I didn't, and now unfortunately, I've already started pursuing another option and have received a great response and am excited to work with those guys and they seem excited to be a part of this. These things happen I guess. If that plan falls through for some strange reason, I'll go ahead and contact you guys again to see if we can work something out. And if Sean would like to build a relationship with us outside of this, I'd be happy to do that too.

I've already started a new thread with more details on this event here:
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/nor...ng-interest-sacramento-dyno-tuning-event.html

I'm hoping we get some interested DSMers together who want some good tuning done at a great price by a killer DSM specialty shop.

Have you tried dbtuned I use them for my subi and they are great ( I've been into imports since ' 91) they have a awd dyno as well , ask for Paul he is the man no need to drive they are even local for ya.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back