1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

AWD Dyno In BR Area

Posted by OutKastGSX, Aug 5, 2012

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. OutKastGSX

OutKastGSX Proven Member

Joined Aug 4, 2012
    St. Amant, Louisiana
    hi guys im new to the dsm game but i recently found out about this place called corr performance in Port Allen(right outside Baton Rouge), they have an all wheel drive dyno, i believe to be the only one in the state LOL.
    Just thought i would share as i have been looking hi and low for a tuning place in the state.Haven't used them yet so i cant say on work quality but i will soon.

New Orleans and Baton Rouge dyno testing tuners

2. EvoSeanzie

EvoSeanzie Probationary Member

Joined Aug 6, 2012
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Negative Sir. They are no longer in Port Allen. They have moved the dyno to their shop in Kenner.

3. OutKastGSX

OutKastGSX Proven Member

Joined Aug 4, 2012
    St. Amant, Louisiana
    oh thanks i saw on there site they have port allen listed too,. Probably should change/specify that the awd dyno is in kenner LOL, thanks for the update, that's still better than having to go out of state LOL.