The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Aw4g63, landoawd where you at. All members from the early 2000's check in.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bought my GST new back in 96 and started modifying soon after. Got a beater daily driver because race/show car. Decided to convert to AWD back in the early 2000s so I bought most of the parts. I put it up on jack stands I think in 2003 or so and it's been there ever since. I got the itch to get it back on the road because I do miss it but it's so hard to find OEM parts these days. Anyway, I'm glad these forums are still around to help me get my shit together.

@Ludachris I think this thread proves the absolute need for a new user tag of “OG”.

It’s crazy I really haven’t been on here at all in about 10 years other than a couple times where I was posting my car for sale but so many of the names that posted here I remember.

Glad to see some folks stuck it out.
Thatd be awesome! What year would be the cutoff to be considered an OG though? :hmm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back