The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

2G Available Option and Interior codes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timo-D

Probationary Member
Jun 16, 2010
Cologne, Germany, Europe
Hello, I hope the question fits here, otherwise please move the thread to the right place.

Back2Topic:
I'm looking for a list with explanations which equipment option there was and what part of this option is.

An example:
If I search an European VIN in ASA I get the following data shown:
VIN: 4MBMND32AVE001813
Vechicle Name: ECLIPSE(EUR/MMNA)
Model: D32A
Classification: MNHSLF6
Production date: 02.12.1996
Option: V22
Exterior: G56A
Interior: 40H

What do option V22 and Interior 40H mean?
I found Exterior codes. The colour codes are common information here.
For the other codes I am looking for a list of all possibilities.

Last edited:
Hey Timo,

There's this webpage which shows pretty much all the options your Chrysler product comes with: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

However, I tried using my old EU Eclipse VIN and it didn't work. It did work for my Talon, however. So I'm not quite sure if it's US/Canada models only.

I actually haven't seen a proper detailed list of all the factory interior color/trim combos. However, if I'm seeing right from your DSM pictures, you seem to have the black interior? If so, "40H" would imply single-tone, all black, leather interior with perforated seats (again, judging by your pictures). It's possible to get two-tone colors in the interior. Maybe someone else has seen a list of all the combinations and codes.

Hey, the site only seems to be for US VINs.
With the above and several other VINs I always get:
No records found corresponding to the VIN provided.

Original my interior was grey with black blinds around radio, ventilation, etc.. In addition grey fabric seats. I Changed it all.

My VIN: 4MBMND32AVE000221
Vechicle Name: ECLIPSE(EUR/MMNA)
Model: D32A
Classification: MNHSLF6
Production date: 03.07.1996
Option: V05
Exterior: G56A
Interior: 30H

I took a second look. Eagle Talon VIN works on your side, but of course I don't have any hits on ASA to see which option code was used.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back