The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Autozone oil clearance

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasthope05

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2006
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I know its a bit late since the deal started a few days ago, but, did anybody else get a chance to grab a couple quarts for a $1 each. They had multiple grades of Castrol(synblend and full synthetic), Kendall synblend, mobile oil, valvoline and a few others. They also had the 5qt jugs for $5.

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 46
Wish I would have known about this sooner! Tried to look it up as well, autozone website says N/A
lots of people who placed orders are also getting cancellation emails.

Probably a price gougers wet dream. Buy 100 gallons for $5 a pop, wait a bit, then turn around and sell them for $10-$12. Double the profit. That's what they're trying to do with Surge now as well, buying cases at a time and trying to sell them for $50-$100 a case.

Some of those guys on garage journal are crazy. The one guy went to 8 different stores and got over 1000+ quarts. I went to my local one and most of it was wiped out. Luckly they missed some single qts. The 5qt jugs were all gone.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back