The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

[autoX] 2006 nationals

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great to see a dsm out there competing and a very good finish!

Fedja (in Charles' car) was within striking distance after Day 1, but the turbo let go. They both took their second and third runs on Day 2 in borrowed Mustangs. This was incredibly disappointing, both for them and their fans.

The other DSM at Nationals, driven by Sam Krauss in DS, did not do very well. He did better at the Pro Finale, though.

On the bright side, Evos rules BSP, crushing the M3s and Vettes. But this means that they will probably get kicked up to ASP after the whining kicks in.

- Jtoby

ps. Charles is ACM on this board

jtmcinder said:
Fedja (in Charles' car) was within striking distance after Day 1, but the turbo let go. They both took their second and third runs on Day 2 in borrowed Mustangs. This was incredibly disappointing, both for them and their fans.

The other DSM at Nationals, driven by Sam Krauss in DS, did not do very well. He did better at the Pro Finale, though.

On the bright side, Evos rules BSP, crushing the M3s and Vettes. But this means that they will probably get kicked up to ASP after the whining kicks in.

- Jtoby

ps. Charles is ACM on this board

Sux to hear that. Nice to see the Evo's out there crushing everyone but like you said people will cry and they will get moved up again like last year!

So what, BSP evo's would've taken 1 and 3 in ASP anyways. Evo's are deadly autox cars.

M3's still whoopin butt in SM, but only one of them was faster than ASP or BSP winners. Anyone know how STU is doing, our regional director is there in his under-modded STI right now.

I'd love to be if I had the time to take off of work to put towards it. Although I suck at taking photos so I could probably do just as well making it up as I go in ms paint :D.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back