The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Automotion!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well the weekend has come and passed by a couple weeks now.. But, heres a little link that talks a little about it. Automotion Car Show | Get Info About The Classic Car Show & Swap Meet

For most of us though is going to the car show, drinking some beers. hanging out in parking lots like a HUGE meet. Meeting new enthusiasts and making new car friends. Setting up some races (at a legit drag strip of course) ;) and did I mention more beer at night at the hotels?

This year between just the guys that I knew we had

~850 hp talon
mid 500hp talon
mid 700 hp trans am
my ~400 hp awd spyder
Evo VIII on a small tune
560hp civic hatch
and a couple evo Xs

Then other people we knew had a couple alpha 9 GTRs and such. Their friend had an 08 z06 with about 16k in carbon work. Just a few to say the least.

I never heard of it before? I might go to this now that I know about it. :) And Hey fellow WIDSM'er.

:cool:
Alright you ####ers, two months before automotion again. I cant believe noone comments on here for such a huge event/meet. So, whos going?

First I've heard that it's happening again. You guys need to post info up as soon as you get it so people have enough time to plan for it!

I happens every year in May. Its too large of an event that I doubt they'll ever not do it. Heres some about this years. Automotion Car Show | Get Info About The Classic Car Show & Swap Meet The car show itself is more geared toward older restored cars and hotrods.. However the weekend is more than just that. The streets are packed will all types of cars new and old. Most of our types of makes hang out at the other amusement park parking lots.

Hey guys, I just found this thread on accident basically, but I live only a few mins from wis dells and go to automotion every year. Not sure if you guys are aware, but there is some pretty cool stuff going on this year. There will be a "Battle of the Imports" event from 10am to 2pm at Marleys/The Reef nightclub and there is also a Paul Walker fundraiser cruise going on that night. I have some facebook links in case anyone is interested, but I'm going to both events. I'll also be staying in the Dells from Fri-Sun and have off work the whole week before so I have plenty of time to plan stuff. Let me know if you need any more information about anything.

Does anyone want to make an official Automotion 2014 thread? Or should I?

Paul Walker Fundraiser cruise

Battle of the Imports

I'll be there with the rest of my club. I'll be the only one there with a DSMish car (Avenger). The 3000/Stealth guys have their Upper Midwest Gathering there every year and pull about 40-50 cars. they are a decent bunch to check out.

Well this sucks I don't think my 2g will be done in time. I have a 6 bolt ready to drop in it I just have to find the time. I might have to come up in my R32. I really was hoping I'd have the DSM ready.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back