The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Autometer Gauges and Exhaust System

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMCometh

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 9, 2011
Bel Air, Maryland
Had some parts installed over memorial day weekend. As I would prefer not to do electrical work, I took the car to Greg at UCS Performance in Beltsville. He installed my autometer wideband, boost/vac gauge, and an oil pressure gauge. As the downpipe had to be modified for the wideband, and the exhaust system needed to be cut and re-welded, I just had him install the exhaust as well. The exhaust is made up of: RRE Downpipe, RRE Testpipe, and a Thermal R&D Catback.

23r5ox3.jpg

1zp06dz.jpg

alqa9s.jpg

6pbyn9.jpg

More and better pictures, as well as an exhaust video, will be on the way. It's been raining here in MD for 3 days, and is said to be raining through the weekend. Whenever it lets up, I'll get out and get some shots.

Love the gages dude, especially the blue. I'm doing blue prosport evo gages soon. The car looks clean as well. Try not to let anyone hit this beauty LOL!

looks good man. How much did it cost to get that stuff done? im looking at redoing my guages and install a wideband.

army92tsi;bt15499 said:
Love the gages dude, especially the blue. I'm doing blue prosport evo gages soon. The car looks clean as well. Try not to let anyone hit this beauty LOL!

Thanks. I'll do what I can to keep it safe. Can't promise some dumbass won't hit me though.

Make sure to post some pictures of your gauge install.

2GDSM-OWNER;bt15504 said:
looks good man. How much did it cost to get that stuff done? im looking at redoing my guages and install a wideband.

Thanks. Everything total was a little over $600. It was done in 6 hours though...maybe a little longer. I can't complain!

Hey, this is the only method I found to get a hold of you. I tried PMing you but it said you have either not opted to receive PM's or you are not allowed to receive them. I also couldn't find a way to post to your wall either.

Anyway, I saw your ad you're looking for a valve cover. I have one. PM me if you can.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back