The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Automatic DSMers chime in

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a 97 TSi AWD Auto.

MODs:
3" Turbo-back Exhaust
UICP w/1g BOV
Turbo XS MBC @ 15psi
Half-Hard Turbo Intake Pipe
IPT Trans Shift Kit and Big Tranny Cooler
Free Mods

Shortly getting a 255 lph fuel pump to up the boost a hair more. Then its definately turbo time. Wish list includes a 1g head, intake, and tb as well as a ported b16g.

If you don't have an IPT tranny kit, your missing out. It turned my slushbox back into a semi-fighting chance. Makes upshifts and downshift punch oh so sexy. I was excited to get a 0-60 of 5.9 on my Gtimer and current setup.

I know you know this, but make sure to get a AFPR with that 255.

And what IPT tranny kit r u talking about? End clutches, shift kit, reworked valve body, rebuild kit?

1995 Talon Tsi Awd

when i got it
Stock except for the rims and suspention mods (droped with AGX adjustables)

Ran like crap, o2 sensors bad, huge hole in down pipe 2 injectors failed on me... not happy

Trans got upgraded with IPT end clutches and shift kit ~ then the trans went.

got a new rebuilt trans with the same goodies added a 98 body kit from an eclipse, droped in an evo and some other mods and bam oil pump takes a dump.

Planing on putting an new evo in it (sold to get funs for other things IE towing bill)

new rods, bearings a rering job, head work , cams , fmic , dsm link etc.. Just getting around to start tearing it apart :D

<-----Tranny just took a crap. Put it in drive and punch the gas from a stop and on the 1-2 shift it goes up to 7800 rpms slipping, then on the 2-3 shift it goes clear to 8500 where it bounces off the rev limiter while slipping and then shifts. It still ran a 11.7 doing that though ROFL But now its time to tear it out again, after I just put it in like 2-3 weeks ago when I put in the new stall convertor :mad: :( :cry:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back