The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Autocad Files stock O2 housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmtalon2008

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 30, 2008
Lincoln, Nebraska
Well, I see no threads including anything of this sort. I am looking for an autocad file of the stock o2 housing flanges (both sides, preferably a 3" exit flange).

If you have one or willing to help me out that would be great. I have access to a cnc laser cutting machine. Please do not give me links to premade flanges for sale. I no longer have access to autocad or I would make my own. I have made other flanges and my own tube manifolds before.

Thanks, Derrick

If I have one laying around at my place or at my buddy's I would be able to create one for you quickly, but it would be with an Inventor file.

That is fine... you would be my absolute savior!!!! Turbo to o2 housing would be the priority. Thanks more than you could imagine!

Derrick

If I don't have one, I'll use the dimensions from the hot side of a 14b. It doesn't have to be exact but I can always guestimate an appropriate size. And for the side that connects to the exhaust why not just use an exhaust pipe 2-eared flange?

I just rethought it. I had a derp moment. I will be vbanding it, so no flange is needed. Just need a o2 housing to turbo flange so I can get this cut before I am out of school :) . Free material + free cutting + free welding is winning - and we all know how much 304ss costs.

Ok, I may have to send the file via email. So when I have it done I'll PM you and reply here as well. Should have time tomorrow, if not then definitely Monday.

Thanks, and appreciate it much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have the cop in a .dxf file, i'll see if i can can locate a gasket to copy to make an o2 flange also. pm me if youd like the cop.dxf

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back