The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Auto tranny issue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jazz0669

Probationary Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hialeah, Florida
Hello everyone,
I have a 96 gst automatic tranny.
I had a few questions about some concerns I am having.
Where I live everyone is running stick , they barely have knowlege of the autos and I need someone to help me out.

I DONT KNOW IF IT IS THE TCU OR IF ITS THE ACTUAL TRANNY AND BEFORE I PURCHASE ANYTHING I WANT TO ASK.

I WAS TUNING DRIVEABLITY YESTERDAY AND WHEN WE HIT THIRD THE CAR KEPT BOUNCING FROM THIRD TO FOURTH BACK AND FOWARTH. I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE TCU DOING THAT OR IF THE TRANNY NEEDS HELP .

Last edited:
That isn't really how this forum works. If someone agrees to that, I will be surprised, but good luck anyhow.

Just post your issues up as you have them. You can even post in the same thread if you find that people are answering your questions. It would also help you and everyone else if you SEARCH before you post a thread, just in case the issue has been covered.

That said, welcome to the forums and I hope we can assist you!

that isn't really how this forum works. If someone agrees to that, i will be surprised, but good luck anyhow.

Just post your issues up as you have them. You can even post in the same thread if you find that people are answering your questions. It would also help you and everyone else if you search before you post a thread, just in case the issue has been covered.

That said, welcome to the forums and i hope we can assist you!

thank you for your in put i kinda changed the question and post in order to get a better answer. :)

its just hard to get on to the website constantly. But again thanks ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back