The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Auto Tranny Fluid Fill Hole?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Macktech1988

Probationary Member
Apr 20, 2008
Wichita Falls, Texas
where do i poor automatic transmission fluid in at?ive looked in the FAQ but does not show you where to ppor and i cant find anything around the dip stick.any one tell me its a 95 gsx please send pics.

Any auto car that I ever owned I would fill up thru the dipstick hole. Get a funnel with a narrow tip and fill and check. Im not sur what the procedure is for dsm's but you may want to have th car running in nutreal. Please double check th fill procedure and dont just take my word....never owned an auto dsm. good luck

Yes the DSM auto fills through the dip stick tube. Use some of your left over tubing from replacing the vacuum hoses to extend the funnel up so it is easier to reach.

Also yes the level should be checked with the engine running in neutral and at operating temperature.

That is neutral not park. Checking in park will cause the reading to be a quart or two high. Ask me how I know. No don't

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back