The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G auto seat belt doesn't work

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xander061

10+ Year Contributor
Jan 19, 2010
Lexington, Kentucky
I have a 92 Eagle Talon ESi that I just bought and the auto seat belt on the drivers side doesnt work. I've read that it is covered under warranty but if it is who do I take it to a Mitsubishi dealer or Dodge/Ram/Jeep dealer that used to be a Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealer since Eagle and Plymouth don't exist anymore?

I saw someone on this forum said seat belts were cover under a lifetime warranty by federal law. If its not i got a 91tsi roller that has a working one that i can take it from if need be.

Oh wow, I just did a little bit of digging, it is required by law to have a lifetime warranty on the seat belt, Call your local Mitsu dealership, and ask them if they honor it. :pray:

it somehow just started working again when i changed the battery cables

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back