The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

August meet in Northwest Jersey

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blk 2gnt

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2003
Long Valley, New_Jersey
Ok, a couple of years back I setup a meet in my home town...I'm looking to do that again. Last time I got a permit for us to use a whole parking lot...probably could hold about a hundred cars. Nobody bothered us and we were free to do whatever we wanted. I would like to have another one sometime in August....obviously not the same weekend as the shootout though...unless enough people aren't going to the shootout. So, if anyone is interested...leave me days that are good and days that aren't and I'll set something up to accomodate the majority :thumb:

Sounds good to me, as long as my creaky ass 1g doesnt need a brain surgery around the time of the meet then ill deff go, im good for any Saturday or Sunday, i hate waiting so wanna do it August 7th?, :barf:

Possibly a new plan...meet up at Rockaway Town Square Mall...do the usual meet stuff and then hit one of the local highways for a cruise. Lemme know what you guys think

im down for the rockaway TWSQ mall meet, there is a buttcrack load of highways around rockaway etc. RT80, 287, RT46, RT10 yadadadada, but lets start up a random meet up with all cars are able to come, something like they have in NY at nanuet/springvalley on sunday and wedensday nites, we could start a car show/meetup every saturday nite around 9-10pm, hopefully we can get something big going :sneaky:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back