The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Audi Rs6 = Hotness!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8 hunter

20+ Year Contributor
Mar 4, 2003
rockaway, New_Jersey
Ok i went to the auto show in NYC,
And my favorite car is defintly the 2004 AUDI RS6
Can you say AWD V8 Twin Turbo 450-horsepower
0-60 mph in 4.6 seconds. Most innovative feature: Dynamic Ride Control, a mechanical active suspension that connects the front and rear shocks diagonally with hydraulic lines. I want one, and i wantit now!:cry:
anyone want to lend me 85,000, i swear i'll pay ya back:rolleyes:

Attachments

• rs6.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 228
Originally posted by Misundaztood
I'd roll in that.:cool:
No Way??!

BTW When are you getting ur Firebird? Mitsuspeed and I parked next to a black WS6 and i asked him about you and the Trans Am over some applebees mozz sticks..it's not gonna be purple is it :p

Originally posted by TotalEclipse98

No Way??!

BTW When are you getting ur Firebird? Mitsuspeed and I parked next to a black WS6 and i asked him about you and the Trans Am over some applebees mozz sticks..it's not gonna be purple is it :p
Patience, grasshopper. The time will come. The way I figure it, late 2004. & no, it's not going to be purple.:p I've decided on a white TA with tan leather interior. I then plan to paint the entire front with bright red flames so if you saw it in your rear-view, you would assume it was red. White's cheaper on the insurance also. Which is also the reason I'm not going to buy a "real" WS6. Simply a TA. RKSport sells replica, fiberglass ram-air hoods that are functional. I won't be able to order stuff through SLP but whatever.:| Ain't that big of a deal. Plus, finding an automatic WS6 isn't easy.
Anyways, sorry, I'm rambling about it gain. Back on topic!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back